2008年12月31日 星期三

bad luck in the last day on 2008

today was very bad luck . since morning until now keep ppl scolding and miss promise ...how come .. last day in the end of 2008 so bad luck to me ... in the morning i give ppl scolding and saying the packaging thing .. after that become customer thing ( XXX com)so bad .. give my bos saying why dun do that but that kes is none my false ..
i juz follow ur meaning .. the third thing bad luck is another bos come in and then oso customer thing but that kind of the thing always oso will happening ... coz when last year i do that time oso got happen ,but we oso got follow ur mean send it to them .. but they say did't received that is not our false .. so cannot all oso let me (take it ) i know got some proses is going some problem ...>< that i will listen it and not do it next time .. sori for me to do that .. after 5 o clock .. one transport did't come to pick up our thing .. (sad lol) how oh ... when friday i will get the complain from george .. ($£$%$$&%$)sori to saying to george .. but the transport company oso de ... that ppl of listen the phone is lie wan .. ask them why not yet come then he say the transport driver edi leave our area ...but when i ask them they say no problem ...so how ... last thing is i cannot go back on time ..coz i hv to wait my driver come back lo ... but i think not so fast ... coz sungai wang there so jam so how to come back early .. i so unhapi lo .. alll ppl oso going home edi ... i need to by bus to go back .. u think about it .. bus not my car .. not straight go back my home .. i hv to one by one stop the bus station ... damn .. and then most bad luck is the bus station edi move to another place .. i still dunno how to take bus at there .. poor ppl is like that lo ... in the last few hour i hv to jam in federal highway ..luckily my fren no going to anyway .. if not ...T.T zzZZZ
but if i go back now oso will become so late .. until now my driver still not come back .. wth ... i thinking wat time i will reach my house ... new year is become nearly ..juz few hour .. in this few hour .. i make a wish ...hope i will throw all the bad luck .. and all the good luck will straight come to me ... and good luck for everyone la ... Good bye 2008 make a new wish to 2009 .... in the 2008 if got anything not doing so good i will try my best in 2009 to let it become perfect la ..

沒有留言:

張貼留言