2009年2月24日 星期二

Tired ....

This few week , i feel very tired ..tired come from stress ...in last saturday i come out with my fren ... and then we go to the look out point ...but at the moment ,i dun hv any hapi feeling coz .. i am tired ... i dunno why coz everytime when i come out sure i will very hapi de ... but now this time .. that day feel no mood and tired ..
when we come back to klang .we go to mamak ... at there juz a fren ask about me why today is so tired and no mood .. haha ... i think coz u can imagine me everyday so noisy ppl how come can so quite de .. thx to u care about ... but when i come out with u guy i so hapi edi .. dun worry about me ... (i am glad to hv fren like u all ) thx u all ...
STRESS make me so TIRED .. TIRED make me NO MOOD .. sori for that day ...

沒有留言:

張貼留言